Just to prove that the Daily Mail doesn’t have a monopoly on rational views on Equal Marriage, here’s another bunch from the readers of the Daily Express. The final comment seems to have missed the point completely…
* Eventually surely the outcome will be the end of the human race, if no more offspring be produced,.? How can a male / male or female / female continue in this vain, I am happy for them as they are, with no problems, but don’t try to interfere with normality,. There is no mention of same sex marriages etc; within the bible.
* who have the normal people of this country have left to vote for?
* The good thing is that the Anglican church and the Roman church will not marry them. They will need to form their own church perhaps call The Church of Gay Saints. Although I do not like the term gay when attributed to Homosexuals.
* Does he think that he can go against God’s word and God will still bless? He seems to be intent on dragging the whole nation into the pit. To the ones who abstained in the vote I’d like to say you actually voted yes by doing nothing.Yvette Cooper reminds of Jezebel in 1kings 21.God help us.
* MP’S HAVE THE MORALS OF TOMCATS
* It seems to me a sad day for Christianity, I personally do not dislike gay people just what they do. thats all I have to say but I suppose I will be one of the old fashioned people so people will say.
* Now Charlie and Camilla will be able to live in Peace!